Saturday, April 11, 2009

LATIN FUNK CD PICK OF THE WEEK - ILLYA KURYAKI


This weeks Latin funk cd pick of the week goes to Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas with the cd titled Leche. Someone had hipped me to this cd one day and while browsing the bins at Amoeba I came across it. A mixture of funk, hip-hop and Latin, this is a must have for the fans of the funk! The cd I purchased even came with a black sleeve to cover the bare breasts on the cd cover (how silly). Anyway, this is a super funky cd that you are sure to dig. If you're not hip to it then give it a listen and get hip! Remember, it is my duty to hip you, my many listeners to these undiscovered gems.
http://www.amazon.com/Leche-Illya-Kuryaki-Valderramas/dp/B00000K1K3/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1239492188&sr=8-1
Or check out this video to see what I'm talkin' about!

No comments:

Post a Comment