Monday, December 26, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM PERU - WHAT?

Yes, you read right. SAXOMAN is blogging live from Peru. What? Yes, I am enjoying the holidays and the warm summer time in Peru. Now so far I have seen more fireworks exploded on Christmas eve than I could ever have imagined and eaten lots of good food as SAXOMAN is taking full advantage of the Peruvian cuisine. Now there are some things that take getting used to like keyboards without a @ for some odd reason (whats up with that?) and the occasional cold shower that will wake you up in a hurry! My blogging may be a little sporadic as I am at the mercy of hotel computers and internet cafes. Anyway, I will be blogging as soon as I can. Oh yes, I am also watching the Simpsons in Spanish too. HAHA

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a great time in Peru! How long will you be there?

    ReplyDelete