Sunday, March 28, 2010

PLANET OF THE APES - THE BOX SET? Hmmm....


I like to browse the dvd section at Best Buy. As a matter of fact I was there yesterday after Amoeba. As I scanned the aisles to see what 's new I saw John Woo's Red Cliff (a great film) but only the single disc (U.S. version) and not the preferred 2 disc (International cut). Anyway, one item that has caught my eye the last several visits is Planet of the Apes - The Complete dvd Box Set. I think what also caught my eye was the price, only $38. Now I think I have seen all of these movies and this even includes the later ones where the apes are in suits and riding in limos HAHA! Anyway, this box set includes the following: Planet of the Apes (a true classic), Escape from the Planet of the Apes, Conquest for the Planet of the Apes, Battle for the Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes and a Bonus Disc with several misc. items. One day I just may pull the trigger and buy this and then subject the whole household to a marathon session of all of these ape movies. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment