Monday, March 22, 2010

WHY DID YOU LOCK THE CAR?

Why did you lock the car? That's the question the wife asked me the other day as we got out of the car. Now it's not like we were in a bad area or that we were going to leave the car unattended. We were outside and we were going to be relatively close to the car at all times. So why did I lock the car? Well I had a half a burrito in the car that I had left over from an hour earlier and I'm sorry but I wasn't about to let anyone steal my burrito. I mean this just wasn't any burrito, this was a Combination Burrito (Enchilada Style) stuffed with carnitas and topped with a spicy green sauce and cheese. Sorry, but no way I'm letting someone steal my burrito! HAHA! Anyway, after I explained this the wife understood completely. At least I think she did.

2 comments: