Saturday, September 17, 2011

GETTING FUNKY AT THE L.A. COUNTY FAIR

Yes, it's that time of year again. Time to get funky at the L.A. County Fair! Now actually the fair has been going on for about 2 weeks already so SAXOMAN decided to head over and check it out. Now as always there was the assortment of fried foods and other oddities that you see nowhere else. I mean when have you seen chocolate covered bacon! What? or deep fried Klondike bars! Huh? As always SAXOMAN gorged on an assortment of delectable treats and then it was off to the concert. What? Yes, the classic group War was playing so SAXO braved the crowd of shaved heads, Raider jerseys and tattoos to check out some classic 70's funk. The concert was a great show as always although I must say there was some strange odor and smoke wafting through the crowd. What is this I thought? HAHA! I also kept looking up at the trams passing overhead fearing someone would spit on me. My wife says I shouldn't have told her this now she's afraid to be under them too! Hey, better than being spit on right? HAHA! Anyway, hipsters, go check out the fair before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment