Sunday, October 28, 2012

YES, IT'S HALLOWEEN AGAIN

OK now all of the faithful readers of my blog know that Halloween is not SAXOMAN's favorite holiday. Harmless ghosts and goblins have given way to flesh eating zombies, vampires and everything else imaginable. Now being a somewhat squeamish guy (as you all know) these bloody types of "entertainment" are just not my cup of tea. I see all the latest horror movies are currently out in the theaters and SAXOMAN will not be seeing any of them. HAHA! Now there is one upside to this holiday that I see and that is all the leftover candy that people bring to work and that I have left over. Things like Kit Kat's, Almond Joy's, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and more (oh yeah!) Now other than that Halloween is not for SAXOMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment