Sunday, March 3, 2013

BUSHY EYEBROWS - WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

There are several guys I know that have extremely bushy eyebrows. For whatever reasons these guys just don't trim their eyebrows. Now there are some men that go to the other extreme of having their eyebrows waxed (not for SAXOMAN), but many men just let their eyebrows grow wild. Now I personally will trim any hairs that are growing out of whack and the same goes for nose hairs haha! I have noticed that men with bushy eyebrows tend to let their nose hairs grow as well. Gross! HAHA! Anyway, you out there! Trim those eyebrows (and nose hairs) while you're at it. HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. SAXOMAN, what up? Another classic post. Thufir Hawat from one of my favorites. I've read several of Frank Herberts books, and I have of course the DVD.
    All is well, and keep blogging!
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete