Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A DISTURBING TREND....

Yes, SAXOMAN is back after a lengthy break from blogging. I finally realized I still have many things to say so let the blogging resume! Anyway, I've noticed a disturbing trend lately. Now I don't know why or what the reasoning would be but let me tell you I just don't get it. OK, so what am I talking about? I'm talking about the disturbing trend of men that carry their wives/girlfriend purses. What? Yep, I kid you not. What the hell? Now I don't know why any man would do this. The wife has noticed this too and she seems as perplexed as me. She did mention once that carrying a wives heavy purse is a sign of love. I responded with "well if a woman didn't carry so much unnecessary junk then the purse wouldn't be so heavy". HAHA! That seems to end the conversation. Now recently  the wife and I were at the movies. My wife then hands me her purse. A look of horror came over my face. "Don't panic she says, just put it on the empty seat next to you." Oh...ok, I guess I can do that. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment