Thursday, June 10, 2010

LET THE WORLD CUP.....(YAWN)....BEGIN

Yes it's that time again. World Cup Soccer! Huh? OK, now I have to admit that I don't really get soccer and I think many Americans feel the same way as me (at least I think they do). Anyway, the World Cup is held every four years and pits country against country. Now not only do I find this sport slow, long and very low (or no) scoring but I just don't get all the rioting and other things that go on with this sport. Things like tossing bottles of urine at players and opposing fans, throwing batteries, tossing bags of blood and feces at opposing players, etc...etc....I'm sorry but it's just a game isn't it? Jeez.... Anyway, just my two cents on this sport that is enjoyed by millions. I think this video pretty much shows my feelings. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment