Monday, June 14, 2010

THE VUVUZELA - WHAT THE?


Now I know I have knocked soccer pretty bad recently but I must admit that there is one thing that I really get a kick out of and that is this thing called the Vuvuzela! Huh? If you've happened to tune into a game while flipping through the channels then you've probably heard what sounds like a non-stop swarm of bees. Yep, this is the Vuvuzela and this sound continues for the entire game! I kid you not. Now there is even talk about banning these things for a variety of reasons. I mean without the Vuvuzela and the Spanish broadcaster that yells Gooooooaaaaaalllllllll what other reason would there be to watch soccer? HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. You are helping enlighten me...thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why that's my job (see Mission Statement)

    ReplyDelete