Sunday, October 30, 2011

THE HAMBURGESA (THE HAMBURGER)


OK, this is the story of The Hamburgesa otherwise known as The Hamburger. Now your probably wondering if that's a real double cheeseburger in the photo. Well I am sad to say it is not. What it is though is a very, very large piggy bank! What? Yes, this giant ceramic hamburger is over 11 inches tall. Now I had picked this "hamburgesa" (the Spanish word for hamburger) up in Mexico several years back and have been stuffing it with quarters and the occasional bills. Well it finally reached capacity so it was time to bust it open. Out poured more money than I had ever seen in my life except the last time I busted open my other hamburgesa. Although I has hoping for more money than was in there I was able to count out $1,000 in cash! What? Yep, I kid you not. Now I must say that it took forever to roll up all of those quarters (over $600 worth) and even the cats fell asleep as I was doing this. So SAXOMAN has a grand that is now burning a hole in my pocket! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment