Sunday, December 16, 2012

IS THAT A CD PLAYER? - WHAT?

The other morning i was driving to work and I noticed an early morning person jogging. Now what caught the eye of SAXOMAN was what this jogger was carrying. What? Yep, you guessed it! A portable cd player! What? Yep, I kid you not. Now I can honestly say that I haven't seen a portable cd player in quite a while let along see someone jogging with one.  I mean that's almost like jogging with a Walkman. You juast don't see this any more. Now I remember I paid big money for a portable cd player many, many years ago and would also take it with me many places. The only downside was how many cd's I would have to carry around with me. HAHA! Anyway, seeing this jogger with the cd player brought back many similar memories such as the people that would wear the headphone radios haha! Man how times have changes.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago, there was an episode of CSI Miami that concluded that the killer must have been an "older" person because there was a CD player left at the scene of the crime! That's us, man.....

    ReplyDelete