Monday, December 17, 2012

CAR WASH AT 5:45AM? WHAT?

Now as you all know I'm pretty obsessive about maintaining a clean car (inside and out). I feel driving a dirty car is like wearing a wrinkled or stained shirt or worse. I shake my head in disgust at people that have a filthy car. When looking at the inside of some of these cars it appears a bomb has gone off inside as there is stuff all over the place! Anyway back to the reason for my post, I get up at pretty early in the morning to drive to work. Usually I drive by the local self-serve car wash at about 5:45AM! Yep, I know most of you still have your heads on the pillow and are sound asleep. As I drive by the car wash I will usually always see someone washing their car at the time of the morning. What? You didn't have time to do this on the weekend? You decide to do it now? I applaud the people for wanting a clean car but I think at this time of morning is a little odd not to mention the people that live right next to the car wash that have to listen to this. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment