Saturday, January 19, 2013

WHERE'S THE DVD PICK OF THE WEEK?

OK, now I have to admit that it has been quite a while since I posted my patented Asian DVD Pick of the Week. It had been a while since my last visit to Chinatown but recently I went and was hoping to catch up on a lot of good stuff. I must say that I was sadly mistaken. After months of not going there what happened? Where's all the new movies? Is there a piracy crackdown or something? Anyway, I did manage to pick up 5 movies for $20 as usual and was hoping for the best. As I watched these I must say I was sadly disappointed. These were just bad, bad movies. These aren't deserving of my pick of the week. No way! So sorry to say there isn't a new pick of the week but I may have to go back and revisit my vast library and come up with an old school pick. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment