Sunday, January 20, 2013

SOPPIN' WET

Now I'm sure this is something that has happened to all of us and is something I've been meaning to blog about for a while. Have you ever been to a party or get together and went to use the bathroom? OK, because I usually show up fashionably late at any party or get together by the time I go to use the bathroom I find a frequent condition. A soppin' wet hand towel by the sink! EWWW! Gross! It just never seems to fail, wherever I go. Now as I look at this soppin' wet hand towel and figure "there's no way I can use this can I?" I mean it's disgustingly wet! As I look around the bathroom I consider my other options. There's a bath towel hanging up but what if someone used this to dry off their body? EWWW! Double Gross! HAHA! Anyway, I usually end up just using the back of my pants. I mean what's a guy to do huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment