Monday, November 4, 2013

GLASSES - IS IT TIME?

Now maybe I have been putting this off for a while. Who knows? All i know is that small type is no longer as easy to read as it once was in my younger days. I find liner notes on cd's to be really tough on the eyes unless it is bathed in light. Now maybe I'm just vain or what but I think for the most part my eyes are still in pretty decent shape. Maybe I can hold out a little longer? Maybe…. Now what if I get glasses? Will people call me Einstein or Braniac or even worse four eyes? Will people assume I know the square root of an isosceles triangle because I'm wearing glasses? Hmmm…..will my boss think I'm now more intelligent? HAHA! Who knows. All i can say is stay tuned to see what happens in the life of SAXOMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment