Sunday, October 31, 2010

BROWSIN' AT BEST BUY


The other night the wife and I were browsing the aisles at Best Buy. We weren't looking for anything special to buy, we were just walking off the pizza we had just ate. Now Best Buy is about the only store left after The Good Guys and Circuit City went under. I typically browse the dvd's, give a quick tour of their pathetic selection of cd's, look at big screens and also various computer related stuff. I checked out some laptops and right away set the home page to this blog. HAHA! They are all probably wondering what the hell is this? Anyway, I also saw an iPad there and for once there wasn't a bunch of little kids playing with it, like it's a toy. I played around with it a little bit and then searched for this blog. I then put a shortcut on the iPad screen indicating Music and Cinema. HAHA! They're probably thinking it is a legitimate application until they read my blog. HAHA! I'm a funny guy.....yes, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment