Sunday, October 17, 2010

CAR CUSTOMIZING GONE WRONG


I'm pretty open to a lot of the customizing people do to their cars. Usually these people seek to improve a deficiency of the manufacturer or just want to make their cars just plain look better. Now I had to do a double take yesterday when I saw this car pull into the parking lot. On the hood of the car were a whole bunch of horses affixed to the hood of the car! What? Yep, I kid you not. This has to be one of the more hideous attempts at customizing I have ever seen. There was even a sign that said do not try and remove the horses, like someone would really want to. Although the photo I took probably doesn't do the full justice of this atrocity, it does give you an idea as to what I'm talking about. Yes, this is definitely car customizing gone wrong! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment