Saturday, January 1, 2011

APPLE AND MY IPOD - SAXOMAN IS NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER


Back on 9/17/2009 I had blogged about how I was in love with my new 160 gig iPod. I mean I really was in love as I could now fit all of my music on it. Now? Well I can tell you that now I am one unhappy customer. It seems that after just 15 months my iPod is not working! How can this be? Well I was trying to synch up my iTunes library with my iPod and this is where the problems started. My iPod shows as being completely full however it shows absolutely no music on it! So basically I have no music on my iPod and cannot download anything either. A quick Internet search shows that many others have had this problem as well and that their iPod's are now pricey paperweights! When I called Apple they told me my iPod was out of warranty and for $29.95 they could answer my question! What? Are you kidding me? It seems my only options are to send it somewhere (not Apple) for attempted repair or buy a new one. This is very, very frustrating and Apple, SAXOMAN is not happy! The only positive is that my entire iTunes library is backed up on an external hard drive so my over 20,000 songs are still safe for now. I can also tell you that cd shopping without my iPod is extremely tough as my failing memory can in no way remember all of the cd's that I have. AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment