Monday, January 17, 2011

FRANK AND SON COLLECTIBLE SHOW - OH YEAH


In the city of Roland Heights (California) is something called the Frank and Son Collectible Show. Now I'm told this show has been going on for many years but SAXOMAN just found out about it. Basically this is a show with many vendors selling a wide variety of collectible material. Anyway, SAXOMAN went to see what this show was all about and I must say that it was pretty impressive. I saw great sports collectibles, comic books, toys, action figures and more action figures. A whole ton of stuff! One of the odd things is that this show is only open on Wednesday and Saturday. They even have autograph signings with Magic Johnson slated to appear this month as well as one of the great L.A. Dodger infields (Garvey, Lopes, Russell and Cey). Now I played it smart and went with limited funds but I must say there were lots of nice things I wouldn't have minded having. I've never been into toys much but oh my, is that a Bandai Japanese Dark Knight with Batpod for only $200? WOW! This link will take you to the web site so you can check out what's it's all about. I also must say that I definitely felt like the hippest guy at this show! (Sorry fellas) HAHA! http://www.frankandsonshow.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment