Friday, April 13, 2012

THE ART OF LOOKING BUSY

I've worked at various company's in my lifetime and no matter where I go I always seem to find someone who has perfected what's known as "the art of looking busy". What? OK, now let me explain. There always seems to be certain people at the company who you will see always walking around with papers in their hands, walking fast and also with a frustrated look on their face This gives the impression that they are annoyed, in a hurry and extremely busy. There are also those that stack papers a mile high on their desk and always have an annoyed, overworked expression on their faces. This gives the impression that they are overloaded and too busy to be bothered. These people always appear to be too busy when you ask them a simple question. HAHA! Slackers! Now I don't really know how some of these people are able to keep their jobs but I guess some managers are easily fooled by this trick. Now I'm sure many of you have noticed this and for those that haven't, keep your eyes open because they're out there. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment