Sunday, May 27, 2012

SPOON FED? NOT FOR SAXOMAN

One of the things that bothers my is when the wife and I are out eating. She will usually say "Mmmm, this is good, try it" and then proceeds to stick a spoon (or fork) of food towards my mouth for me to try. Now I don't know what it is but this is always very awkward for me and never seems to work out at all. Usually my mouth doesn't connect with the food and I end up spilling it on me or on the table. I twist my head trying to orient it in the proper location to get the mouth towards the spoon but usually it is with no luck at all. Like I said, it just never seems to work. Lately when the wife has tried to do this I have politely declined and said I will try it myself. My wife then just looks at me like I'm a weirdo or something. Anyway, call me a weirdo but I really don't enjoy being spoon fed. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment