Thursday, August 6, 2009

LET THE URINE FLY.........WHAT?


OK, now when I say let the urine fly I am not talking about the bags of urine (as well as feces and blood) you will get thrown on you at a soccer game. That's a different subject and one that I will be blogging about soon. No, what I'm talking about is totally different. Recently I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I typically don't need to turn on the light as I pretty much know where the toilet is. Anyway, as I let the urine fly I failed to hear the sound of splashing water in the toilet. Thinking my aim may have been slightly off I repositioned myself in front of the toilet and again let the urine fly. Again, nothing! What the? I can't be that bad of an aim can I? Anyway, I finally turned on the light and noticed that the lid and seat were both down! What? It appears I had peed all over the top of the toilet! I then lifted the lid and seat and finished doing my business although there really wasn't much left to do at that point. Oh well...........

1 comment: