Sunday, August 2, 2009

PHOTOSHOP OR NATURAL?


There was an article in today's L.A. Times about the use of Photoshop to improve a persons photo. Now I can tell you that SAXOMAN recently faced this dilemma as well. As you all know I recently graduated with my EMBA. One of the many options of my graduation photo service was to have my image Photoshopped. What? Are they trying to say my image is flawed? Not perfect in every way? Well anyway, after I realized this was nothing personnel I looked at what they were offering. Basically this service (for a fee of course) would make my skin clearer, my teeth and eyes whiter, and also eliminate any wrinkles. Basically I would look like one of those mannequins you see in a department store or I would look like a big giant Ken doll.
Yours truly SAXOMAN opted not to have this artificial enhancing and went all natural. Yep, that's right! All my glorious faults and imperfections were there for the whole world to see! I must say though that I was slightly tempted for a split second. HAHA!


2 comments:

  1. Well, where can the rest of us sign up for this service?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can purchase Photoshop and doctor your own photos however it can only do so much. If you look like the Elephant Man (which I'm sure you do) then there may be no hope! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete