Saturday, September 18, 2010

DVD PICK OF THE WEEK - TRUE LEGEND


On a recent trip to Chinatown I had seen this recently released dvd but had passed on it because I hadn't heard anything about it. The lady assured me it was "really good and with English sub-titles" so I took a chance on it. WOW! Was she right! This is a modern day action movie like the kung-fu movies of old. Action packed! Supposedly this is a true story of the origin of the "drunken" style of kung-fu. I dunno....but all I can say is that I really enjoyed it. Directed by Woo-ping Yuen (Matrix, Kill Bill, etc.) and featuring cameos by David Carradine and also Jay Chou (Kato in the upcoming Green Hornet movie). Now although this movie has yet to be released in America you can still buy it online (or Chinatown) or just enjoy the trailer of this action packed movie that I have provided below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment