Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE HULA HOOP


To be perfectly honest I had forgotten all about the Hula Hoop. What jogged my memory was I was at Union Station waiting for the train to take me back from Amoeba (What? Amoeba again?) Anyway, I saw a lady getting on the train with a Hula Hoop. Now I don't know about you but the Hula Hoop has been around for as long as I can remember. It was around when I was a kid and I am surprised to see that it is still around. Now I never knew anyone that was very good with this toy. I mean you would shake it around your waist for a few times and then it would drop to the ground. What's so fun about this I thought? Anyway, I think we spent more time as kids rolling this thing around like a giant tire or using if for any number of things it wasn't designed for. The Hula Hoop lives on, I guess......

No comments:

Post a Comment