Sunday, July 22, 2012

GREAT FOOD AND A HORSE IN A RESTAURANT - HUH?

On my recent trip to Peru some people took us to a restaurant that had recently won an award for some of their food. Now I must say that this restaurant (Warmy's) served this pork that was to die for! See photo of the pork that I  had eaten at this restaurant. Anyway, this pork was crispy on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. This was truly a real treat! Now as I was finishing up my meal I looked up and a man was leading a horse through the restaurant. What? I stopped, looked up and then my mind starting racing. I looked at the food again, then back at the horse. All kind of thoughts started flashing through my head. Did I just eat a horse, I thought! What's going on? I quickly took my camera and followed the horse to see what was going to happen and snapped a photo. Anyway, the horse pictured here was safe and sound and no they did not serve this up as a meal. I guess it was just my paranoia kicking in. HAHA! Anyway, I must say it was quite an experience.
My succulent mouth watering pork
Yes, this is the actual horse

No comments:

Post a Comment