Sunday, July 15, 2012

JAZZ CD PICK OF THE WEEK - WYNTON KELLY

This weeks Jazz CD Pick of the Week is a winner I recently picked up while browsing the used bins. This is recorded live and is the Wynton Kelley Trio with Wes Montgomery on guitar! This cd is titled Smokin' At The Half Note and that's exactly what this cd does! Now I have to admit that I don't have a lot of Wes Montgomery's music but everything I have bought is a definite winner. Anyway, this is a nice recording that I have been listening to in the car for the past few weeks. Anyway, for those of you that aren't hip, check it out! Anyway, here is one  of the many fine tracks from this smoking'
cd. Check it out!





1 comment:

  1. One of my all time favs SAXOMAN. It is good riding music. It just swings....
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete