Sunday, July 1, 2012

PASSING GAS IN PUBLIC - WHAT?

Yes, SAXOMAN is back! I know I've been slacking off with the blog lately but I still got plenty to say. OK, now you'll notice this blog topic of "Passing Gas in Public". No, no I'm not talking about myself although I have been known to silently slip out deadly fumes from time to time. No, I'm talking about people that just pass gas and let it fly with no regard for anyone in it's path. I mean, who does this?  Like a hurricane or a tornado, a deadly killer that can wipe out city blocks. HAHA! Now I write this post because SAXOMAN witnessed this first hand today. I was at the PCC Flea Market browsing the used cd's and dvd's and then all of a sudden I hear a loud, brrrrriiipppp, brrrrrrrriipppp, brrrrrrr. I stopped, looked up, horrified and looked around. What the ??? Are you kidding me??? Did I hear right? I looked around and I believe I spotted the culprit. An older woman who was asking if this dvd had Donny Osmond in it (Jeez, gimme a break!) Now there were a lot of people standing around and they all went on with their business as if nothing had happened. Me. no way I can let this pass can I? I stared at all the others hoping someone would look up and acknowledge this unpleasant act. No one moved or said a word. Now as much as I was tempted to say something I remembered the old saying "he who smelt it dealt it" Huh? So fearing I would get the blame somehow I kept quite and vacated the area as to avoid passing out from the noxious fumes. SAXOMAN was not amused.

4 comments:

  1. did it get in your eyebrows ????? JLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Nick use to call little poots " barking spiders" JLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAXOMAN has no idea what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete