Friday, April 26, 2013

$5 BLU-RAY'S? - OH YEAH...

Now I have to admit that I hadn't started converting my dvd collection to blu-ray dvd's. I just didn't buy into the hype and even blogged about it a few years back. Now what recently caught my eye was the release of the new Tarrantino blu-ray of Django Unchained. Now being a big fan of Quentin I was planning on getting this anyway. Now what caught my eye was that Best Buy was offering all of Tarrantino's other movies on blu-ray for only $9. What a deal! So I quickly scooped up several of these for my collection. Now the following week Best Buy offered another deal. Bring in any dvd and get $5 off of any blu-ray dvd. What? So I traded in my regular dvd's of Tarrantino movies and picked up some other choice titles. Now I specifically looked for the movies that were on sale for $10 so with my coupon I could get these for only 5 bucks! Yeah, what a deal! I have quickly added several choice titles to my collection (Scarface, The Departed, Goodfellas, American Gangster, The Dark Knight, etc...) What's next? Well I guess I should get a blu-ray dvd player now. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment