Thursday, May 9, 2013

A BIG BOOB IN MY FACE - WHAT?

A few years back the wife and I took a trip to Costa Rica. One of the things I noticed was that almost all of the women in Costa Rica wore low cut tops and push up type bras. Basically this pushed the boobs up for a better look for all to see. Now I remember riding a bus to the other side of the country and as usual the bus was stuffed with people. So I'm standing up close to the front door of the bus and I notice a lady with very large boobs and the low cut top. She was also holding a baby too. Anyway, I look around at all the people on the bus and glance back at the woman and there it is. A big boob right in my face! What? OK, now maybe not right in my face but as I turned back the lady was breast feeding her kid on the bus. Oh well......

No comments:

Post a Comment