Monday, May 27, 2013

SUMMER MOVIES - SO FAR...

Now one of the many things SAXOMAN likes to do is spend an afternoon in the move theaters watching the latest releases. Now usually I tend to miss several of the hottest releases and have to wait until they come out on DVD. Not this year! So far I am up to date with all the latest movies and sometimes enjoy the two-for-one special. What? Now here is SAXOMAN's recommendations for what I've seen so far:

  • Iron Man - See it! (if you like the other two Iron Man movies you are sure to like this one as well, I know I did. Lot's of action.
  • Fast and Furious 6 - See it! The stunts are bigger and better then ever and a ton of action. A tank? What?
  • Star Trek - See it! An action packed movie that even the wife enjoyed.
  • Gatsby - Pass, save your money guys. Now although the wife liked it guys, steer clear.
  • Hangover III - Pass - A real stinker! I was sadly disappointed in this one after thoroughly enjoying the first two. The funnies part of the movie? During the closing credits when there is actually a hangover scene.
Anyway, SAXO will keep you posted as I see more movies. Hey, where's the Asian cinema reviews? Patience grasshopper, patience......

No comments:

Post a Comment