Monday, June 3, 2013

PARKING - TWO PERSPECTIVES

Now the wife and I have two completely different perspectives when it comes to parking. The wife believes in parking as close to our destination as possible. Me? I park away as far as possible to avoid peoples cars and/or shopping carts. The wife believes in waiting for someone to pull out of a parking spot while we hold up traffic just to snag that elusive parking spot. Me? I guess I'm too considerate to make others wait although I must admit it doesn't seem to bother other people who do this. The wife believes in squeezing into a parking spot telling me there's room when the issue of room isn't the problem. It's people who don't care when they open their doors. Now I must admit that I rarely drive my car on the weekends and instead keep it tucked safely in the garage. At work I park at the very last row of a large parking lot and at an angle as well. Gotta keep the car looking good without any dents or dings right? Now I know you may think SAXOMAN is a little odd by doing this but I can tell you that people nowadays just don't seem to have any consideration and won't hesitate to park a shopping cart right near your car or bang your door without any care. Parking? As far away as possible.... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment