Sunday, June 23, 2013

LANGERS - AN L.A. INSTITUTION

The other day SAXOMAN and the wife decided to try Langer's Deli for the very first time. Now I know it's hard to believe that this was the first time I had gone to Langers since it has been there for over 60 years! What? Yep, I kid you not. I think the exact figure is something like 67 years. Now I have heard about Langer's for a while and their world famous No. 19 pastrami sandwich. There is always a line outside but it moves pretty quick. Once inside the wife and I each ordered the No. 19. I saw they also had their own Creme Soda too and it had been years since I've had a creme soda so lemme have one of those too! The pastrami arrived and without a doubt, the best pastrami sandwich I had ever eaten in my life. Nice lean pastrami on rye bread with cole slaw (in the sandwich) and Russian dressing! My oh my! Delicious! Oh yeah, it also comes with a dill pickle wedge on the side. Anyway, the No. 19 is everything advertised. SAXOMAN recommended! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment