Sunday, May 12, 2013

FREEDOM OF SPEECH? FREEDOM OF THE PRESS? I THINK NOT

Well as expected "the wife" took great offense to my last blog post even though I did not mention the country. So it appears freedom of speech no longer exists. Freedom of the press? A thing of the past. I guess these things do not exist in this household. SAXOMAN has regrettably taken down his last blog post in order to keep peace and tranquility in the household. I  have been neutered, stripped of my dignity and artistic freedom. I have been censored for the first time. Many apologies to my many readers. Jeez......

2 comments:

  1. what, the flat pillows story? I thought the US Govt had blocked you or something. I mean you did say boob...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN, say it loud. I'm under a gag order, a communist household.

    ReplyDelete