Friday, August 16, 2013

DVD (BLU RAY) PICK OF THE WEEK - LONE WOLF AND CUB THE COMPLETE SET

What? A DVD Blu Ray Pick of the Week? Yep, it's true. So with that being said this weeks coveted DVD Pick of the Week is my also my first Blu Ray Pick. This weeks recommended viewing is Lone Wolf and Cub The Complete Set. Now this is a two disc set but contains all six of the Lone Wolf and Cub movies. These used to be sold individually but are now all together in this set and in the best quality these gems have ever been released in. A real deal and I think I only paid about $28 for this set. Made in the early 70's this classic Japanese tale shows the story of father and son (both of few words) as they travel and fight challenges wherever they go. Might be a little bloody for some not for me and hey, I'm a squeamish guy right? HAHA! Anyway, check out these six movies that I thoroughly enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment