Friday, August 23, 2013

SAXOMAN THE RUNNING MAN - WHAT?

Yep, believe it or not SAXOMAN is now the running man! What? Yep, the wife finally convinced SAXO to get off of the sofa and go join her running in the morning. I think the wife's exact words were for me  to "get off my lazy ass". HAHA! Now I must admit that when I went to run with the group I couldn't understand why these people were all so cheerful so early in the morning. All I wanted to do is go back to my bed and sleep a little longer. Anyway, little by little I started to run further and further each week. I am now up to running 10 miles so watch out! Now I must say that having young, tight bodied athletic girls running in front of me may have helped my motivation just a little bit. It could also have been the many young athletic girls in skin tight exercise clothes bending over and stretching in provocative poses. HAHA! Anyway, all I can tell you that SAXOMAN is now quite the runner and the running man!

No comments:

Post a Comment