Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DVD PICK OF THE WEEK - IP MAN THE FINAL FIGHT

This weeks coveted DVD Pick of the Week is IP Man, The Final Fight, starring Anthony Wong. This movie carries on in the tradition of the previous IP Man movies which I'm sure you've all seen right? What? You know.... IP Man 1 and 2 with Donny Yen as well as the prequel. Right? OK anyway, this deals with Master IP Man in his later years as he continues the tradition of teaching Wing Chun to a select few dedicated students. And who was Master IP's most famous student? Why the legendary Bruce Lee of course! What? Yep, I kid you not. Anyway, I had been looking for this movie for a while and just recently picked it up, I watched it last night and it is now my DVD pick to share with all of you. Not hip to IP Man? Check out the trailer for this fine piece of cinema,

No comments:

Post a Comment