Thursday, August 8, 2013

SHE CHEWED WHAT? AGAIN?

Now I'm not sure if I have blogged about this as I tend to forget sometimes all the rambling I do. I remembered something my cat did recently so thought I would share. My cat that loves to bite also likes to chew on things. Kind of like a dog I guess. One day the wife called my very upset. It seems her laptop wasn't working and the cause? A power cord that had been chewed right through! What? I tried my best to calm the wife and promised to bring another adapter home. So I bring one home and all is well until.......What? Yep, you guessed it! The very next day the wife called again as our wonderful cat had chewed through this cord too! What? Again! Now ever since the wife has had to put your cords up and away so they won't be chewed through. So end of story right? Well I'm sorry to say that one day my wife's Tivo wasn't working. She then spent several hours the next day on the phone trying to troubleshoot this problem with tech. support. Hmmm....what could be wrong the tech wondered. Let's try one more thing. Check the cord from the....What???? Yep, you guessed it! Chewed right through. Boy oh boy.....the wife was furious and banished the cat outdoors (for the day at least). Anyway, we resolved this issue with another cord and are hoping this is the end of this. We shall see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment