Sunday, September 8, 2013

FAREWELL MY BELOVED DODGER HAT

Well I think the time has come to finally bid a fond farewell to my beloved Dodger hat. Now although the one pictured here is not my actual hat I can assure you that my hat is very, very worn out. Now it's kind of odd that I have worn my Dodger hat for so many years when I am really more of a Laker fan than a Dodger fan. Oh well, either way I gotta represent L.A. Now I'm really not sure how many years I've had this hat but I'm guessing about 15 years at least. This hat has hiked through the Inka Trail in Peru, been all over the Northern part of Thailand, seen both coasts of Costa Rica, been worn on many early morning jogs, and many, many other adventures in the life of SAXOMAN. Now I'm not quite ready to throw my hat away as I can still wear it when I'm jogging right? It's just that my hat is probably not good for anything else. So what did SAXO do? Well I went out today and picked up a brand new Dodger hat. Yep, I kid you not, Very nice indeed and I am happy to say that my head hasn't grown a bit since the last purchase. Yep, a perfect fit on my perfectly shaped cranium HAHA! Now I did not leave the stickers on the hat like many do (why?) and I did not buy it so that it fits over my ears (what?) and I can also tell you that I am not going to keep the bill perfectly flat like many people do nowadays for some odd reason. No my bill will be slightly curved like the photo and the hat slightly cocked to the left (ace deuce style) and pushed back. Yeah, a new Dodger hat! SAXOMAN is stylin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment