Sunday, September 8, 2013

HOT - HOT - HOT (ENOUGH ALREADY)

The past two weeks have been brutally hot! Enough with this heat already! Every single day has been over 100 degrees or close to it. Driving home from work Friday it was 104 the entire way home! What?  
Driving home another day it was 102 all the way home. At lunch time it is about 100 degrees so there is no way SAXOMAN can take his lunch time siesta. No way! I'd be cooked like a lobster. Now although I complain about the heat I am fortunate in that I don't have to work outdoors in the heat. I see construction workers and gardeners and really feel for how bad they have it in this heat. I went out for a while today and it was actually a little bit cooler today. Only 95 degrees today. Jeez.....enough already please!

No comments:

Post a Comment