Thursday, April 16, 2009

LET THE NBA PLAYOFF'S BEGIN


Well after spending hours and hours sitting on my butt watching 82 regular season basketball games the regular season is finally over!
Now, the real season starts, the playoffs! I look forward to watching at least two games every single night and doing absolutely nothing productive! To me the NBA playoffs are truly exciting to watch with great games every night.
Being born and raised in the Southern California area I am a die hard Laker fan and bleed purple and gold so I will be rooting for my beloved Lakers to win it all. Will they? I don't know and have serious concerns about their lack of defense as well as the play of the bench players. I still believe though.....oh yes, I do believe so we'll shall see what happens.
Out
Here's some highlights of my Lakers in action. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment