Wednesday, April 8, 2009

LOVE ALBUM OF THE DECADE (THE 70's) THE TEMPREES



My pick for the best love album of the 70's goes to the classic recording, Lovemen by The Temprees (pictured). Now I am sure there will be those that will argue that Blue Magic's debut release was better or that the Stylistics album was just as good but in my opinion this is the best love album of the 70's. This album is always a sure bet to seal the deal with the ladies if you know what I mean. Although this classic recording has not yet been released on cd, you can have all of the songs from this lp but will need to purchase two separate cd's to get all of these songs. These cd's are: The Best of The Temprees and The Temprees Dedicated to the One I love. This is the only way to get all of the songs from this album.
Anyway, check out these two cd's and you can say once again that I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment