Sunday, January 31, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK - THE SLEEPING CAT

Now there is no way that I consider myself a professional photographer, (far from it) and I surely don't own any type of expensive camera equipment either. All I own is a simple Point and Shoot Canon camera. That's it. I do feel that I know an interesting image when I see one but that is really about the extent of my "talent". As I was in my customary position of laying on the sofa the other day I happened to notice the image of my cat sleeping and the sunlight streaming through the window. I thought it made for an interesting photo so I quietly grabbed my camera before my cat woke up. Anyway, here's my image of The Sleeping Cat.


2 comments:

  1. Nice! You're a great photographer, seriously, I've seen your travel pics. You should get more into it, you have talent there

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYBE I SHOULD.....MAYBE I SHOULD.

    ReplyDelete