Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TACO BELL AND DIRTY LAUNDRY - HUH?


OK, now you are all probably wondering what does Taco Bell have to do with dirty laundry so here's the story. There is a Taco Bell close to my job that I sometimes frequent for lunch. I usually use the drive- thru window to place my order. Now this Taco Bell is right next to a small apartment complex and as I am in the drive- thru I can see the bathroom windows of the apartments. One thing I always seem to notice in one of these bathroom windows is that someone has their laundry and underwear hanging up to dry for everyone to see. I can tell you that it is not a pretty sight and there is laundry hanging up there every time I go to Taco Bell! Now I'm not sure what's worse, me having to look at someones laundry (and underwear) or living in that apartment and having to listen to people in the drive thru place their orders all night long. Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment