Sunday, January 10, 2010

SO LONG MY BELOVED ATRA......


Well I am sorry to say that my beloved Atra razor has finally bitten the dust. On my recent vacation it finally broke down on me forcing me to buy some cheapo disposable razors. No! Now I'm not sure how long I've had this razor but I can tell you it has been a very long time. I estimate that I've had this from 25 - 30 years! WOW! Now I'm not sure if this was my very first razor or if I had a Trac II prior to this. All I know is the Atra with the rotating head, two blades and lubricating strip have served me well for many, many years of faithful service. Now I know that it had become increasingly hard to find blades for this razor lately so maybe it was time to bid it a fond farewell. How sad this whole experience has been for me.
Anyway, I have now replaced the Atra with some new modern technology and have purchased the Mach III Turbo with three blades! WHOHOO! I can tell you that this is now one smooth (and handsome) face! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment