Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SALSA CD PICK OF THE WEEK - LUIS ENRIQUE


This weeks Salsa CD Pick of the Week is the classic recording by Luis Enrique titled Amor Y Alegria. Now I must admit I was a little late hopping on board the Salsa bandwagon but once I did I began buying this music like there was no tomorrow. This is one of the very first salsa recording I had purchased back in the late 80's. Now Luis Enrique is one of my favorite Salsa singers and I must admit I have a lot of his stuff (12 cd's to be exact!) Luis Enrique is one of the early pioneers responsible for the Salsa Romantica style of Salsa (sometimes called Salsa Erotica) A great cd all the way through that you are sure to enjoy. Not hip to Luis Enrique? Well that's my mission right? Anyway, here is Luis Enrique performing one of the many hits from this cd, Desperadado. Check it out and get hip to Salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment