Friday, February 12, 2010

FACEBOOK? NOT FOR SAXOMAN


Now I have to admit that up until recently SAXOMAN had a Facebook account. I'm really not sure why I had an account because I rarely used it. In the beginning I did hook up with several friends which were ex-co-workers or ex-classmates. I never posted any personal info about myself on my Facebook page and the only photo of me was actually a photo of Japanese Homer (aka Mr. Sparkle). Now I personally don't get people that post all of their private info on Facebook for all the world to see. Sorry but it doesn't really make sense to me. Maybe I'm just out of touch with today's world or maybe I'm just a private person. I dunno.... Now the reason I have recently closed my account is due to all of the irrelevant nonsense that people would post on Facebook. Now I'm sorry and I hope I don't offend my few (3? 4?) readers but I don't really care if your getting sleepy and going to bed nor do I care that you're snuggling with your honey-bunny! PLEASE! Anyway, it just didn't seem like Facebook was useful or worth my time. Hmmm......maybe that's what all of you are thinking about my blog, a bunch of irrelevant nonsense. HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it either, somebody please explain the point of it to me. Twitter too. WTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saxoman, Jazzman here! I agree, I think Facebook, Myface, Yourface, etc. and all the rest of that nonsense is for people that need something to do. My friend created an account for me, and I think I've only checked it once or twice. Like guys wearing colored contacts (like someone asked me yesterday). I said you must think I'm of the other persuasion.....
    Why am I rambling?.......too much school, but will finish in May.........
    Later my Brother......

    ReplyDelete