Saturday, February 20, 2010

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY - YES, IT'S TRUE


Yes, today is the day. The One Year Anniversary of the SAXOMAN blog. It's hard to believe that a year has passed us by already. With over 260 blog entries to date, SAXOMAN is still going strong. Who would have thought that I would have so much to say about nothing! HAHA! Anyway, thanks to my many (2? 3?) readers and my 4 followers. Hopefully you will all make this blog part of your daily ritual like your morning newspaper or morning coffee. What's to come? Well I can tell you that there is still an endless supply of interesting topics to blog about. Things like my Academy Award picks, my screenplay (yeah, whatever happened with that?), pimp socks and suede shoes, gossip, commuting, my life stories, and of course, more music and movie picks to keep you up to date and somewhat hip. Thanks again to all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Saxoman, long may you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH? IS SAXOMAN BEING INSULTED HERE OR IS THIS A QUOTE FROM DENIRO'S "A BRONX TALE"?

    ReplyDelete