Saturday, February 27, 2010

TIME FOR A TRIP TO AMOEBA


It had been quite a while since I last visited my favorite cd store, Amoeba Music, so I had it all planned out. I decided I would stop by my job on Saturday because we get real busy at the end of the month. I would make a cameo appearance and let all the bosses see me and think "WOW, SAXOMAN is really dedicated to his job showing up on a Saturday" So I show up around 9:30, make sure all the bosses see me and then about an hour later I'm out the door! HAHA! From there it was a short drive over to Amoeba where I was lucky to find a parking spot. Once inside it is like music overload! I am just overwhelmed by the sites and sounds around me. It makes me want to pass out! HAHA! Anyway, I grab a basket and head over to the Soul section, then hit the Reggae section, the Latin section and of course the Jazz section. Should I go upstairs and check out the dvd's? Naw, I better not! I had a ton of stuff in my basket by the time I was all done. Now normally I go through my basket and try to weed through the stack of stuff to a more manageable (and affordable) pile. This time? No way! I'm taking it all! I left out of there with about 15 cd's and an afternoon of doing absolutely nothing but laying on the sofa and listening to music! What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment